1. “X” played a small role in “Maine Pyaar Kiya”. CBSE Board has added one chapter based on “X” life. “X”s father is a very famous poet and he was fondly called as “Balai Kaka”. “X”s daughter Antra got the National Bravery Award from the prime minister Dr. Manmohan Singh in presence of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam . Name the actor?
2. This company was formed in March 1931 by the merger of the Columbia Gramaphone Company and the Gramaphone Company, with its "His Master's Voice" record label.
3. Identify the Music album?
4. This term in is in Indian philosophy that involves
(1) the company of the "highest truth,"
(2) the company of a guru, or
(3) company with an assembly of persons who listen to, talk about, and assimilate the truth. What is the good word?
6. Which is the world's second largest oilfield services corporation with operations in more than 70 countries. The 46th Vice President of the United States was chairman & CEO of this company for about 5 years. Name the company?
7. What is common to the following Albums
· Ninth album by American rock band The Byrds
· The debut album from the alternative metal band Five Pointe O
· Ninth Studio album by american R & B recording artist R
· The debut album from UK R & B soul singer Terri Walker