Identify the person who in 1911 who with the guidance of the local indigenous farmers made public the existence of a site which later became a World Heritage Site
2. Identify the Trio
3. What was being suspected as a major medium used by participants in the English riots due to the ease of sending one to many messages?
4. What is being described?
· Vertical Height – 430m
· Horizontal distance from foot of mountain to back of green – 400m
· Horizontal distance from foot of mountain to start of fairway – 280m
· The vertical drop from the start of fairway to the front of the green is 21m.
5. What is a type of ramp or slip road that changes the way traffic turns left at “at grade” intersections. Instead of a standard left turn being made from the left lane, left-turning traffic uses a ramp on the right side of the road.
6. Who has been tutored by poker professionals Amir Vahedi and Annie Duke and won the California State Poker Championship on June 20, 2004, taking home the first prize of $356,000, which qualified him for the 2004 World Poker Tour final tournament
7. Identify the Historical Monument?