1. Identify the car Model from Chevrolet which is named after the star of a Constellation?
2. Childhood nickname "Chindi" meaning torn cloth. She was named thus as an unwanted child. She could attend school until 4th grade, attended part-time due to other family responsibilities. She was brought up in abject poverty. Got married at the age of 9. Her husband abandoned her at the age of 20, and she left home with her infant daughter. She later donated her biological child to a trust to eliminate the feeling of partiality between her daughter and the adopted ones.She has so far won more than 270 + awards. Whom are we talking about?
3. Which Dance form is depicted here?
4. Who is the only person in the couturier field to be named on Time 100: The Most Important people of the century?
5. Who is the only actress to act with Mohanlal, Mammooty, Rajnikant, Venkatesh and Nagarjuna?
6. Which guide published the first edition in 1900 to help drivers maintain their cars, find decent lodging, and eat well while touring France. It included addresses of filling stations, mechanics, and tire dealers, along with local prices for fuel, tires, and auto repairs.
7. This company founded in 1846 in Rhode island initially manufactured Gold and Silver Castings for Pencils. What is their claim to fame?