1. In 1905 in San Francisco, 11-year-old Frank Epperson was mixing a white powdered flavoring for Soda and water out on the porch. He left it there, with a stirring stick still in it. That night, temperatures reached a record low, and the next morning, the boy discovered the drink had frozen to the stick, inspiring the idea of a fruit-flavored _________. Fill in the blanks?
2. Which term originated from United Nations, and is normally used to refer to organisations that do not form part of the government and are not conventional for-profit business.
3. What are Ird, Diyafa, Hamasa and Sharaf?
4. Which word made its first official appearance in 1865 in a report by the prefect of Paleromo, Filippo Antonio Gualterio?
5. Name it
Ø Official sponsor of FC Barcelona and Manchester United FC
Ø Brand promotion ambassador of Kobe Bryant
Ø New face of this entity is Caroline Wozniacki
6. Identify. His first novel was shortlisted for the 2008 “Guardian First Book Award”
7. Aerial view of which temple?