1. Which Amitab Bachchan starrer’s title was taken from a poem penned by Harivash Rai Bachchan?
2. Which website is a joint venture of NBC Universal (Comcast/General Electric), Fox Entertainment Group (News Corp) and Disney-ABC Television Group (The Walt Disney Company), with funding by Providence Equity Partners, which made a US$100 million equity investment and received a 10% stake. It is a website and over-the-top (OTT) subscription service offering ad-supported on demand streaming video of TV shows, movies, webisodes and other new media, trailers, clips, and behind-the-scenes footages of many networks?
3. On the basis of archaeological evidences which is the oldest surviving dance form of India?
4. Which artist broke a record held by Miranda Lambert (“Me and Charlie Talking”) and Brad Cotter (‘I meant t0”)for highest debuting first chart entry by a solo artist debuted at number forty two on the same chart?
6. Which company was started by Vipul Seth of Malaysia and Dhiraj Chaudhary of Chennai in 1999?
7. Which term is formed from the Greek 'brachile' meaning 'of the arm', via the Old French 'barcel'?
Request you to send in your answers to firstname.lastname@example.orgResults will be published the next day after the quiz is posted.
A score card will be maintained based on the response received