3. Which chain of stores was opened on April 1, 1983, as an “April Fools Day” joke, because the original six owners believed that their prospect was going to fall?
4. In February 2010, the Church of England decided to disinvest from the company on ethical grounds. The Church stated that “We are not satisfied that ______has shown, or is likely in future to show, the level of respect for human rights and local communities that we expect and that it would be inconsisitent with the Church investing bodies ‘joint ethical investment policy’. Fill in the blanks?
5. Vikram Ray, Vikram Walia and Shai Kubelkian are some of the characters played by him in movies. Who is the Indian born Jewelry designer who has collaborated with Benjamin Cho?
6. Karl Marx said about the very special urban design of the city that it was a ‘City Factory’ in his book “Das Capital”. This city was completely destroyed by Fire in the 18th century? Name the city which is the Headquarters of one of the leading International brands?
7. Identify the movie from the description which earned an Oscar for the director
“He went off to Vietnam, leaving his wife behind to mourn when he is reported missing, presumed dead. Seventeen years later, he unexpectedly returns. Having been a prisoner of war, he was rescued and ended up in Cambodia having a family. His reappearance is a godsend for his father, Harry, but a mixed blessing for wife Sarah, who has moved on with her life.While old feelings stir in her, he confronts the military on how his disappearance was handled, and, more importantly, on how to track down his missing Southeast Asia wife and child.”