1. What is being described and by whom?
“I cannot give you a more exact description of its appearance than by comparing to a Pine tree; for it shot up to a great height in the form of a tall trunk, which spread out at the top as though into branches. ... Occasionally it was brighter, occasionally darker and spotted, as it was either more or less filled with earth and cinders.”
2. Identify the fictional Character
3. The most accepted of all stories is that this was invented in October 1941, at Hussong’s Cantina in Ensenada, Mexico, by bartender Don Carlos Orozco. What is that we are talking about?
4. What is being depicted?
5. Name the Museum which annually attracts 1.3 mn visitors and also became the richest in 1982 when it inherited US$ 1.2 bn?
6. Identify the personality
Nov 4, 2007: Arrested for misdemeanor criminal for not leaving Chicago Walgreens
March 2008: Arrest warrant was issued for failing to make a court appearance in relation
to unlawful smoking in Burbank, California
July 27, 2008: Involved in a car crash at the intersection of La Brea Avenue and
Fountain Avenue in Los Angel
Feb 5, 2011: He was involved in an altercation with another patron at the Mad Bull's
Tavern bar in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, which resulted in him getting
punched in the face.
7. He has been given several awards for his work in promoting peace in the world, including 2003's World Award, the 2004 Man for Peace Award, and the 2007 Mediterranean Prize for Peace. Who was born as Steven Demetre Georgiou and was known by the name Yusuf Islam when he converted himself into a Muslim?