1. In a 2005 study of 127 world cities, the Economist Intelligence Unit ranked the city first (in a tie with Vancouve, Canada) for quality of life. This assessment was mirrored by the Mercer Survey in 2009 and 2010. Which city we are talking about?
4. Which chain of Hotels are conferred the award of “Greenest Luxury Hotel Chain in the World”?
5. Armaan Ebrahim is sponsored by JK Tyre, Amaron, Red Rooster Racing and by whom? (clue: another Sportsman)
6. The plot and characters are loosely based on the author's observations of her family and neighbors, as well as on an event that occurred near her hometown in 1936, when she was 10 years old. British librarians ranked the book ahead of the Bible as one "every adult should read before they die". Which book we are talking about?
7. He was also the only musician to bring along two Bharat Ratna recipient singers, Smt Lata Mangeshkar and Pandit Bhimsen Joshi for a Hindi bhajan (devotional song) album Ram Shyam Gun Gan. Whom we are talking about?
Glad Eye Bush Brown Butterfly