Quiz 1: 28 August 2011
1. On 12 November 1965, the Pakistan Air Force launched air strikes on Indian bases all of his commander's were killed; he was the only survivor of that convoy. Name the personality?
2. What was first created in 1928 by County Chemicals at the Chemico Works in Bradford Street, Birmingham, England?
3. We came across the word '-------', and it was just perfect. The definition was 'a short burst of inconsequential information, ......................... And that's exactly what the product was. The blue pint of the product for cracking the answer. What is the product we are talking about and who created it?
4. What is the codename for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's probe into the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on New York City, New York, and Washington, D.C., the largest criminal inquiry in United States history?
5. Name this commander of British Forces in Afganisthan. His first book, Attack State Red is an account of the 2007 campaign undertaken by the Royal Anglian Regiment, documenting their initial deployment and trials in Afghanistan.
6. This company which was started by Manu Agarwal essentially as a price comparison engine in the e- commerce space. Now it is virtually an online market place with the company facilitating transactions worth Rs 1.5 crore every single day. Name the Internet Portal.
Request you to send in your answers to email@example.com
Results will be published the next day after the quiz is posted.
A score card will be maintained based on the response received